The decision-making process for malaria vaccine introduction is one that involves a number of key stakeholders. Some of the individuals who are integral to the process are listed below.
- Chris Odero, PATH
- Dr. James Tibenderana, Malaria Consortium and Uganda Committee on Malaria Vaccines
- Dr. Felicia Owusu-Antwi, Ghana World Health Organization country office
- Dr. James Frimpong, National Malaria Control Program, Ghana
- Dr. Combary Patrice, Ministry of Health, Burkina Faso
- Dr. Kafuruki Shubis, Ifakara Health Institute, Tanzania